At Cadesky Tax we offer an interesting and challenging work environment. Due to our size, you will be working with a partner directly on most files. You will enjoy the opportunity to work on both domestic and international tax files. We value each professional and ensure that they are given the support they need, while at the same time they are given the independence that every professional deserves. At our firm, our clients and referral sources, value all that we do.
Our staff are fundamental to our success and as Cadesky Tax grows, we are always looking for good people. We currently have an opening for a tax manager with 2-3 years of tax experience post qualification.
You may send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently available position(s):
Client Service Coordinator
Cadesky U.S. Tax is a full service U.S. tax consulting and compliance firm. We provide tax services to U.S. persons in Canada, Canadian investing in the United States and Americans investing in Canada. This position is in our downtown office.
Do you deliver exceptional client service to those you support? Are you comfortable in communicating with clients electronically and by phone? Are you a proactive, friendly team player that enjoys a challenge and delivers on projects? If you are, join our team.
The successful candidate should have the following attributes:
- 3+ years of experience working in a professional services environment preferred;
- Good conversational skills, the ability to interact with clients, via telephone and emails, and professional staff;
- Able to diagnose potential client service issues and provide solutions;
- A healthy dose of common sense along with a “let’s do it” attitude;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, ability to get the job done;
- Strong written and communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong Microsoft Office computer skills,
- Experienced with TEAMS meetings
- Able to work with the partners and other administrative staff to update and maintain internal databases;
- Data entry as required;
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills;
- Regularly and effectively liaise with the U.S. Senior Partner and team;
- Ability to manage problems and situations that are constantly changing while using considerable judgement and analysis to determine effective solutions
We thank all applicants who apply. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.