Litigation Support Services
Tax and Divorce
Our firm helps clients with tax issues connected with separation and divorce. Some examples of the issues we address include:
- whether separation and divorce payments are deductible;
- how to divide property in a tax-effective way;
- how to reorganize and separate companies in a corporate group and divide them between the parties;
- maximizing the tax advantages if one party is or becomes non-resident; and
- dealing with international assets
We also review any proposed property division and assist with valuation analysis. We are also very experienced in working with legal counsel on all aspects of negotiation and completion of legal agreements.
Cadesky Tax Firm Brochure
Experience. Excellence. Delivered.
Subscribe to the Cadesky Tax Newsletter
Free of charge and delivered straight to your inbox.