Corporate Tax Planning and Structuring
Corporate Tax Checkups
It is useful to take a fresh look at a corporate structure from time to time to determine whether every available tax-planning opportunity has been employed. This exercise is worthwhile every few years because circumstances and laws change, yielding new opportunities or unexpected drawbacks.
When approaching this kind of engagement, we
- meet with representatives of the corporation, or the corporation’s accountants, to review the group’s overall structure, financial statements, and tax returns;
- prepare a short report summarizing our tax-planning ideas;
- carefully consider shareholder remuneration issues and the tax issues of selling the corporation in the longer term;
- where warranted, prepare a detailed implementation memo to put our tax-planning ideas into effect; and
- monitor the structure for opportunities created by changes in tax laws or other circumstances if we are engaged to do so.
Cadesky Tax Firm Brochure
Experience. Excellence. Delivered.
Subscribe to the Cadesky Tax Newsletter
Free of charge and delivered straight to your inbox.