U.S. Tax and Canada-U.S. Cross-Border Tax Planning
U.S. Tax Filings
We offer a comprehensive list of services for U.S. tax filings such as:
- preparation of non-resident alien individual tax returns (Form 1040NR) for U.S. rental income, capital gains from real property, salary income, and business income;
- preparation of U.S. tax returns for U.S. citizens living in Canada (Form 1040) and State returns if required;
- preparation of U.S. corporate income tax returns for U.S. corporations or foreign corporations (Form 1120 or Form 1120F), together with required disclosure schedules;
- preparation of U.S. partnership returns (Form 1065), together with partner statements (Form K1);
- preparation of U.S. trust returns (Form 1041);
- preparation of U.S. estate tax returns for US citizens (Form 706) and non-resident aliens holding U.S. situs property (Form 706NA);
- preparation of payroll remittances and summary reporting (Forms W2 and W3), withholdings and related forms (for example, Form 1099), and
- preparation of treaty-based disclosure claims.
Cadesky Tax Firm Brochure
Experience. Excellence. Delivered.
Subscribe to the Cadesky Tax Newsletter
Free of charge and delivered straight to your inbox.