U.S. Tax and Canada-U.S. Cross-Border Tax Planning

U.S. Personal Tax

Our U.S. personal tax services for non-U.S. citizens include:

  • tax planning for individuals moving to the United States, including coordination of U.S. and Canadian tax positions;
  • evaluation of U.S. estate tax issues for Canadian residents holding U.S. investments (including U.S. real estate) and related planning;
  • tax planning for Canadians returning from the United States;
  • tax return preparation (usually Form 1040NR);
  • treaty-based disclosure reports;
  • evaluation of U.S. residency issues and preparation of “closer connections” filing, and
  • retrieving U.S. withholding tax.

Cadesky Tax Firm Brochure

Experience. Excellence. Delivered.

Subscribe to the Cadesky Tax Newsletter

Free of charge and delivered straight to your inbox.