U.S. Tax and Canada-U.S. Cross-Border Tax Planning
U.S. Personal Tax
Our U.S. personal tax services for non-U.S. citizens include:
- tax planning for individuals moving to the United States, including coordination of U.S. and Canadian tax positions;
- evaluation of U.S. estate tax issues for Canadian residents holding U.S. investments (including U.S. real estate) and related planning;
- tax planning for Canadians returning from the United States;
- tax return preparation (usually Form 1040NR);
- treaty-based disclosure reports;
- evaluation of U.S. residency issues and preparation of “closer connections” filing, and
- retrieving U.S. withholding tax.
Cadesky Tax Firm Brochure
Experience. Excellence. Delivered.
Subscribe to the Cadesky Tax Newsletter
Free of charge and delivered straight to your inbox.